Get it delivered in India between -
- An exquisite product that is ideal for home décor and gifting purposes.
- Made of high quality powder coated metal using traditional methods.
- Exudes a rural vibe with its intricate craftsmanship and life-like representation.
- Standard gold with 3 vibrant colour variants.
- Dimension: 18X6X27cm | Weight: 450gm
- Package Contents: 1 Metal Artifact
Are you an art lover?
- If yes, then we have an artefact for you that will induce a fascinating ambience in your beautiful homes.
- This musical man artefact will qualify for the most premium corner at your place.
- It also serves as a decent gift for any kind of occasion to make an impression on your close ones.
- This product is available in 3 variants. In each variant, the moustache man is holding a different musical instrument, namely Harmonium, Dholak and Sitar.
- Harmonium is a type of reed organ in which air from pedal-operated bellows causes the reeds to vibrate.
- Dholak is a double ended drum traditionally used in weddings across the Indian subcontinent.
- Sitar is a stringed instrument used in classical Indian music.
Process Of Creation
- The metal artifacts are handcrafted with utmost sophistication. After being melted in a blast furnace and drawing metal through shafts sheets, rods and wires are formed.
- They are vigorously hammered using primitive tools and given shape by artisans having experience and expertise in their area of interest.
- It is properly polished to give it a certain amount of lustre. Then, it is carefully hand painted and precisely designed using a variety of colors to attain the required level of vibrancy so that it can reach up to your expectations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.